CALL FOR ARTISTS: VENICE INTERNATIONAL ART FAIR
14TH EDITION, 2021/2022
Venice | December 16/17, 2021 – January 10, 2022
Extended deadline: December 03, 2021
Venice International Art Fair is a contemporary art fair that presents collective and solo projects by leading and emerging international artists. The 14th edition will represent a forum for the direct exchange of ideas and contacts between collectors, artists, photographers, designers and art professionals. The art fair features paintings, sculptures, photography art, installations, video art and live performance.
Venice International Art Fair, organized by ITSLIQUID Group in collaboration with Venice Events, will be held in Venice, at THE ROOM Contemporary Art Space from December 16, 2021 to January 10, 2022, at Misericordia Archives from December 17, 2021 to January 10, 2022, and in other prestigious venues and historical buildings.
The participation includes the following services
– exhibition space dedicated to the artist’s works
– assisting with customs formalities, international shipping and local transport
– assisting in finding accommodation for artist
– the design and the printing of invitation cards, posters
– the global and local press office, publicity, press, banners, totem, etc.
– the realization of the exhibition website and dedicated press releases
– mounting and dismounting of the exhibition
– exhibitions opening event with drinks and food
– a dedicated interview published on ITSLIQUID website and spread on our social networks
– providing services and drinks for small meetings at the exhibition places for invited guests
To take part in the selection, send your works’ submissions with a CV/biography, some still images (for video-art), links of videos/performances and pictures via e-mail to email@example.com