The Bagri Foundation (UK) is calling for applications for creative and educational projects centred on Asia and the diasporas to take place in London and the UK from 2024.
Financial support can be requested by non-for-profit arts organisations actively working in areas listed below:
- Promotion of arts and culture of all Asia and the diasporas
- Supporting established and mid-career level artists
- Partnerships that explore global topics in creative ways
- Courses, lectures, research projects, exhibitions and symposiums that cover a wide range of topics from Asia
London is the prime city for showcasing talent. International projects and those in other parts of the UK are considered occasionally.
Grants range from 5,000 GBP to 150,000 GBP and are awarded in two rounds per year.
Types of activities supported
The Foundation supports visual arts, digital production, music, written word, heritage and crafts. Most productions fall within the following format:
- Artist exhibitions or retrospectives
- Large scale exhibitions
- New public commissions
- Digital Projects
- Major festivals and biennials
- Prizes and awards
- Long-term and cross-cultural research projects with public outcomes
The grants do not support Research and Development-only projects, scholarships and fellowships, or applications submitted by individuals.
Deadline: 15 November 2023