CALL FOR ARTISTS: LONDON CONTEMPORARY 2022 – 4TH EDITION
London | October 01 – October 15, 2022
Deadline: August 07, 2022
LONDON CONTEMPORARY is an international art fair that presents collective and solo projects by leading and emerging international artists. The 4th edition will represent a forum for the direct exchange of ideas and contacts between collectors, artists, photographers, designers and art professionals. The art fair features paintings, sculptures, photography art, installations, video art and live performance.
LONDON CONTEMPORARY ART FAIR 2022, organized by ITSLIQUID Group in collaboration with YMX Arts, will be held in London, at The South London Gallery, from October 01 to October 15, 2022.
LONDON CONTEMPORARY will provide artists and exhibitors with the unique opportunity to present their works to an international audience of professionals as curators, gallerists, collectors, editors and publishers who seek to acquire, publish and encourage the best contemporary art talents.
The participation includes the following services
– exhibition space dedicated to the artist’s works
– assisting with customs formalities, international shipping and local transport
– assisting in finding accommodation
– the design and the printing of invitation cards, posters
– the global and local press office, publicity, press, banners, totem, etc.
– the realization of the exhibition website and dedicated press releases
– mounting and dismounting of the exhibition
– exhibitions opening event with drinks and food
– a dedicated interview published on ITSLIQUID website and spread on our social networks
– providing services and drinks for small meetings at the exhibition places for invited guests
To take part in the selection, send your works’ submissions with a CV/biography, some still images (for video-art), links of videos/performances and pictures via e-mail to email@example.com