The ORIGINAL issue is a special edition of Al-Tiba9 Art Magazine specifically curated and designed to celebrate the 10th issue of the magazine. With special guests, testimonies, and a rich list of contributors, it will feature international artists and designers to celebrate a fundamental milestone in Al-Tiba9’s history. The ORIGINAL Issue10 Magazine features selected artists, architects, and designers from around the globe with a high focus on contemporary art and those holding a detailed vision of the future.
This upcoming edition will count up to 260 curated pages of artworks, biographies, statements, and interviews with the highest level artists working with a vast range of different mediums in digital arts, photography, painting, architecture, sculpture & installations, film & video art, fashion, interior design, and performance.
After being included in the most important art events, art fairs, exhibitions, and museums, the Al-Tiba9 magazine became a unique space for artists and designers to freely express their artistic vision and – in effect – become the original media themselves. The featured artists will benefit from international exposure to our art network of museums, galleries, art professionals, art dealers, collectors, and art lovers across the globe. In addition, they will be engaged with our readers and followers every day through our social media, website, print, and digital issues.
The ORIGINAL selected artists will also benefit from international exposure thanks to our cultural partners, such as one of the most influential Contemporary Art fairs in the world, ARCOmadrid, and ARCOlisboa. In addition, the magazine will be showcased as a limited edition ArtBook in ArtsLibris Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon, and distributed worldwide.
• Edition: January 2022.
• The ORIGINAL is 100% curated editorial content. No commercial Ads published.
• Selected artists get featured in the magazine with up to 6 pages in both print and digital versions.
• Selected artists benefit from the international exposure in the Artist books fair in Barcelona, Spain, and Lisbon.
• All selected artists will be promoted on our website, social media, and newsletters.
• Al-Tiba9 Magazine showcases up to 260 high-level designed pages, printed in high museum quality paper.
• Al-Tiba9 Magazine is distributed worldwide and available for purchase HERE.
– Artists are welcome to submit their work. All techniques are welcome.
– Artists from all countries are welcome to submit.
– Artists featured in the past Issues can submit new works.Deadline: 11/30/2021
How to Apply:
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW CAREFULLY
• DO NOT apply without reading the guideline.
• Artists can submit one or many works.
• Artists MUST submit the form below on our website. Then, please send us any additional material, direct links to your work (Google Drive or Dropbox), your biography, CV, general artist statement, submitted works statements, and image information (title, medium, dimension, year).
• All applications need to be in English.
• Biography and statement texts should be written in English and in the third person.
• Please email us if you have any questions to email@example.com with the Subject: “Al-Tiba9 ORIGINAL 10 APPLICATION”, at any time until the deadline of November 30th, 2021 at 11:00 pm.
• Contact details and supporting information must be provided through the same application via the FORM below. Only one application is permitted. All email applications will be rejected. The closing date and time for receipt of all proposals are November 30th, 2021 at 11:00 pm. Proposals received after this time will not be accepted.
• Incomplete applications will be rejected. folders sent via a link to Google Drive MUST be open. All Wetransfer applications will be rejected.
• Free submission for all applicants, A SELECTION FEE IS APPLIED TO THE SELECTED ARTISTS ONLY (depending on the selection result).
• Incomplete applications will be rejected.
Notification will be made via email and by posting on the results page. Only selected artists who provide a working email address will be notified via email.
If you are experiencing troubles with your application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org