Deadline: December 30, 2021
Status: Applications are closed.
ITSLIQUID Group, in collaboration with Venice Events, is pleased to announce the open call for THE BODY LANGUAGE 2022, international exhibition of photography, painting, video art, installation/sculpture, and performance art, that will be held in Venice at THE ROOM Contemporary Art Space (click here to learn more about our location) from January 27 to February 18, 2022, and in other prestigious venues and historical buildings.
THE BODY LANGUAGE analyzes the hidden parts of our identities, through an immersive experience inside the fascinating universe of the complex labyrinths of our consciousness.
The participation includes the following services
– exhibition space dedicated to the artist’s works
– assisting with customs formalities, international shipping and local transport
– assisting in finding accommodation
– the design and the printing of invitation cards, posters
– the global and local press office, publicity, press, banners, totem, etc.
– the realization of the exhibition website and dedicated press release
– mounting and dismounting of the exhibition
– exhibitions opening ceremony
– a dedicated interview published on ITSLIQUID website and spread on our social networks
– providing services and drinks for small meetings at the exhibition places for guests
To take part in the selection, send your works submissions with a CV/biography, some still images (for video-art), links of videos/performances and pictures via e-mail to email@example.com