Superpresent is a quarterly magazine of the arts. Superpresent is available free online and a limited run of print copies for each issue. Superpresent publishes poems, short stories, essays, visual art pieces, experimental art, video art, and sound art.
We accept submissions from anywhere in the world.
No fees for submission.
The theme for this issue is Intimacy and Estrangement.
Submissions Due December 1st
Visual Art Guidelines:
- We will accept art in JPEG format.
- Artwork must be 300 dpi or higher.
- All artwork must be at least 8.5’’ x 11’’ to fit in the magazine.
- Up to three images may be submitted
Written Guidelines :
- We accept submissions in DOC, DOCX, and RTF formats.
- For poetry, up to three poems, one per page
- Essays and short stories should be 500-2000 words.
Video and Sound Guidelines:
- Send a link to the video or sound file posting (Youtube, etc)
- Provide a short description of the piece (up to 100 words)
- For videos provide up to three still images
Include a 50-100 word bio written in the third person with your submission.
Please send your submissions to email@example.com
Copyright and publication specifications: First Serial Rights