APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED.
Awarded for the best visual arts response to the theme of the Alpine Fellowship 2022 – Freedom.
The winner will receive a £3,000 cash prize and a further £1,000 towards the artist’s travel, and the shipping and installation of their work at the symposium.
Runners up will be invited to attend the symposium to exhibit their work. Travel expenses will be reimbursed up to a total of £500, and all food and accommodation will be covered.
- Entry is limited to ONE entry per person. This means that you may only submit one artwork in your chosen disciple. If your work is from a larger collection, please choose the single image that best displays the potential of your collection. Entries who submit more than one image may be disqualified at the judges discretion.
- Open to all nationalities and to any aged 18 and above.
- All media permitted, including but not limited to painting, sculpture, video, and installation.
- Piece must not have won an award before or been placed in another competition at any time (including the Alpine Fellowship Visual Arts Prize).
- The decision of the judging team is final and no correspondence can or will be entered into.
- Submissions will be judged anonymously, so please ensure that your name does not appear anywhere on your work.
Applications open: 1st January 2022
Applications close: 1st April 2022
Please follow us on Instagram to stay up to date with latest news.
*Please note: we reserve the right to change the date of the shortlist and winners announcement if required for any reason.